Our Plate Bending Machine comes in different capacities ranging from 1.5 meters to 3 meters and thickness ranging from 3mm to 100 mm. It comes with 3 and 4 rolls and single and double pinch. Further, Plate Bending Machine is equipped with independent motors and gearboxes, two powerful hydraulic cylinders, and a hydraulically operated drop end bearing. Plate Bending Machine has a sturdy construction, user-friendly operation, and low operational cost, because of which it is preferred by various manufacturers.
Applications : Double Pinch Three Rolls plate bending machines are considered as the ideal solution to roll plates into cylinders with a minimum investment. They are known to be the best solution for rolling cones other than cylinders.
How It Works :
- The pre-bending is made by positing the plate edge between the pinch rolls and by moving the bending roll with a pressing operation.
- After the first edge is pre-bent it is not necessary to remove it from the rolls as the second pre-bending can be made immediately following the same procedure used for the first edge.
- As soon as the two plate edges have been formed, it is possible to proceed with the rolling to distribute the deformation along the plate developed length.
He Biko Three Rolls Technology :
- Ultra-Wide drop end : minimises the top roll transverse movement guaranteeing superior quality of the rolled product that will not be affected by excessive frame extension and torsion.
- Fully Hydraulic Movements : to provide maximum bending power without loss of energy and overloads on mechanicalcomponents; Hydraulic Circuit made with rigid steel pipes guarantee reliability and positioning precision.
- High Capacity roller and spherical bearings : provide friction-free rotational movement of rolls and reduce maintenance needs. Swing Arms friction is eliminated by areliable lubrication system guaranteeing long term reliability.
- Rolls Made of Certified Quality steel : with large shafts diameter minimise the deflection under load and damage on the surface. Upon request they can be induction hardened to over 50 HRC and surface polished.
- Direct Drive for rolls rotation : for high torque fast rolling power and maximum efficiency trough planetary gearboxes. All three rolls are driven independently.
- Automatic Rolls Peripheral Speed Compensation : to guarantee optimum distribution of the torque without need of manual adjustment.
- Clamping Pressure Control : for optimum automatic setting of the pinch roll position according to the different plate sizes.
- Mobile control console : positioned at the front of the machine is the ideal solution to keep under control the rolling process from the best point of view.
- Safety Barrier : for immediate emergency stop of machines movement when the operator is near hazardous area.
Accessories On Demand :
Top Support :
- It avoids the rolling of overlapped plate edges.
- It helps the positioning of the plate edges for tack welding.
- Dimensions : 3mt x 3Ton
Digital Readouts : Two (2) Electronic digital displays mounted on the operator’s control indicate the positions of the left and right bending rolls. (X & Y axes.)
Cone Rolling Package :
- Hydraulic tilting of the bending rolls.
- Hydraulic tilting of the bottom pinch roll.
- Cone stopper (friction or wheel typ.
Accessories Included with the Machine :
- Prevents excessive roll wear especially when rolling cones or when rolling Stainless steel, flame out steel and other hard materials.
- Prevents scratching of the roll surfaces.
CE Certification : For machine safety.
Main Technical Data :
- Maximum Rolling Capacity (Cold) : mm. 20
- Maximum Pre-bending Capacity (Cold) : mm. 15
- Cone capacity by continuous rolling : 60% of prebending thickness
- Cone capacity by pressing : 100% of prebending thickness For further bending capacities, please refer to the detailed Capacity Chart.
- Rolls face length : mm. 3.050
- Number of rolls : Three
- Diameter of Top Roll mm. 350
- Diameter of Bottom Rolls mm. 320
- Powered Driving Rolls : Three
- Drive System : Directly splined on the roll shaft
- Surface Speed Compensation Automatic
- Rolling speed : 5Mt./min.
- Rolls movements adjustment Hydraulic
- Installed power (Energy Saving Technology) ES HP 25
- Power Supply 380 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Cycle